We have the answer for Jellystone resident crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Jellystone resident Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Jellystone resident. This clue last appeared January 5, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Jellystone resident crossword clue should be:
- YOGIBEAR (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RESIDENT (adjective)
- used of animals that do not migrate
- RESIDENT (noun)
- a physician (especially an intern) who lives in a hospital and cares for hospitalized patients under the supervision of the medical staff of the hospital
- someone who lives at a particular place for a prolonged period or who was born there
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Give or take ending Crossword Clue
- Affectional orientation abbr. Crossword Clue
- Sardine can Crossword Clue
- Drought-damaged Crossword Clue
- Black Power leader Kwame __ Crossword Clue
- Chortles Crossword Clue
- Bandleader Puente Crossword Clue
- If __ Street Could Talk Crossword Clue
- Period with a noticeable lack of feline fossils Crossword Clue
- Goes bad Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.