We have the answer for Joined the choir crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Joined the choir Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Joined the choir. This clue last appeared June 7, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Joined the choir crossword clue should be:
- SANG (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JOINED (adjective)
- of or relating to two people who are married to each other
- connected by a link, as railway cars or trailer trucks
- CHOIR (noun)
- a family of similar musical instrument playing together
- a chorus that sings as part of a religious ceremony
- CHOIR (verb)
- sing in a choir
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Area of Hersheypark with the Candymonium roller coaster Crossword Clue
- Half an umlaut Crossword Clue
- Multivitamin mineral Crossword Clue
- Blue Bloods actor Cariou Crossword Clue
- Dunkin serving Crossword Clue
- Ranch rope Crossword Clue
- Rorschach test component Crossword Clue
- Jeong of Community Crossword Clue
- Rachael Ray sauteing initialism Crossword Clue
- Jackets named for a British school Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.