We have the answer for Jungle roarer crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Jungle roarer Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Jungle roarer. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Jungle roarer crossword clue should be:
- LION (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JUNGLE (noun)
- a place where hoboes camp
- a location marked by an intense competition and struggle for survival
- LION (noun)
- large gregarious predatory feline of Africa and India having a tawny coat with a shaggy mane in the male
- (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Leo
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Become friends quickly Crossword Clue
- Jouster’s weapon Crossword Clue
- Jeopardize Crossword Clue
- Gleamed Crossword Clue
- ___ mater Crossword Clue
- Highway off-ramp Crossword Clue
- Row of bushes Crossword Clue
- Letter before gee Crossword Clue
- Used again, as paper or bottles Crossword Clue
- Pigeon sounds Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.