We have the answer for Veggie in gumbo crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Veggie in gumbo Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 27, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- A few of Crossword Clue
- Like two peas in a __ Crossword Clue
- Greek fable teller Crossword Clue
- Uncanny glow Crossword Clue
- List of lunch options Crossword Clue
- Happened next Crossword Clue
- Smooth out, as pants Crossword Clue
- Elevations: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Raisin __ (cereal variety) Crossword Clue
- Snaky-shaped letters Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GUMBO (noun)
- any of various fine-grained silty soils that become waxy and very sticky mud when saturated with water
- long mucilaginous green pods; may be simmered or sauteed but used especially in soups and stews
- VEGGIE (noun)
- edible seeds or roots or stems or leaves or bulbs or tubers or nonsweet fruits of any of numerous herbaceous plant
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.