We have the answer for Keep watch over crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes. If you're still struggling, we have the Keep watch over crossword clue answer below.
Keep watch over Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Missing Letter Crossword Answers
- ADJECTIVE: “causing great surprise or astonishment” Crossword Clue
- ___ nitrite (heart disease treatment) Crossword Clue
- ___ fire (ignited) Crossword Clue
- VERB: “to incite or rouse” Crossword Clue
- NOUN: “one of a series of levels or grades in an organization or field of activity” Crossword Clue
- NOUN: “a computerized electronic [redacted] that performs basic banking functions” Crossword Clue
- ___-picking (petty) Crossword Clue
- A little too short-and-to-the-point Crossword Clue
- Carrey or Morrison Crossword Clue
- French for “without” Crossword Clue
You can play the Missing Letter Crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- EYE (3 letters)
- GUARD (5 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KEEP (noun)
- the main tower within the walls of a medieval castle or fortress
- the financial means whereby one lives
- KEEP (verb)
- maintain by writing regular records
- conform one’s action or practice to
- OVER (adjective)
- having come or been brought to a conclusion
- OVER (adverb)
- throughout a period of time
- over the entire area
- OVER (noun)
- (cricket) the division of play during which six balls are bowled at the batsman by one player from the other team from the same end of the pitch
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Keep watch over crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.