We have the answer for Kind of burn or murder crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Kind of burn or murder Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Thomas Joseph Crossword on March 28, 2023. You can also find answers to past Thomas Joseph Crosswords.
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Liner parts Crossword Clue
- Below, in a contract Crossword Clue
- Michelangelo statue Crossword Clue
- Modes Crossword Clue
- “Cola” lead-in Crossword Clue
- Wonder Woman star Gadot Crossword Clue
- Ball caller Crossword Clue
- Card for fortunes Crossword Clue
- Severe Crossword Clue
- Driven out Crossword Clue
You can play the Thomas Joseph crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MURDER (verb)
- kill intentionally and with premeditation
- alter so as to make unrecognizable
- MURDER (noun)
- unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being
- BURN (noun)
- pain that feels hot as if it were on fire
- a browning of the skin resulting from exposure to the rays of the sun
- BURN (verb)
- undergo combustion
- use up (energy)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.