We have the answer for Recipient of the red-carpet treatment crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Recipient of the red-carpet treatment Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Recipient of the red-carpet treatment. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Recipient of the red-carpet treatment crossword clue should be:
- VIP (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RECIPIENT (noun)
- a person who receives something
- the semantic role of the animate entity that is passively involved in the happening denoted by the verb in the clause
- TREATMENT (noun)
- the management of someone or something
- an extended communication (often interactive) dealing with some particular topic
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Mother of Horus Crossword Clue
- Iraqi city on the Shatt al Arab Crossword Clue
- Devil of the sea Crossword Clue
- Seller of provincial petrol Crossword Clue
- Orange outside Crossword Clue
- Transmission ender (this is a very loose hint to solving the contest) Crossword Clue
- “U R hilarious!” Crossword Clue
- Agatha Christie mystery “There Is ___…” Crossword Clue
- One of Nevada’s gambling cities Crossword Clue
- Chuck of “Meet the Press” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.