We have the answer for Lamb Chop, for one crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Lamb Chop, for one Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Mini Crossword on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Mini Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
- Trick taker, often Crossword Clue
- Shipment to a refinery Crossword Clue
- 1950s presidential nickname Crossword Clue
- ___ de deux (ballet dance) Crossword Clue
- Remunerates too highly Crossword Clue
- Landlord who turns out a tenant by legal process Crossword Clue
- Boy friend, slangily Crossword Clue
- Manor and grounds Crossword Clue
- Not just “a” Crossword Clue
- Replace the old connections Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LAMB (noun)
- a sweet innocent mild-mannered person (especially a child)
- English essayist (1775-1834)
- LAMB (verb)
- give birth to a lamb
- PUPPET (noun)
- a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else
- a small figure of a person operated from above with strings by a puppeteer
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.