We have the answer for Large artery from the heart crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Large artery from the heart crossword clue most recently seen in the Vox Crossword.
Large artery from the heart Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Vox Crossword Answers
- Pot go-with Crossword Clue
- Be noncommittal Crossword Clue
- Item split by a 20-Down Crossword Clue
- Wintertime blankets Crossword Clue
- Mustard made with white wine Crossword Clue
- Boorish type Crossword Clue
- Drum in a drum kit Crossword Clue
- Equal, mostly Crossword Clue
- Middle pt. Crossword Clue
- Button on a gaming console Crossword Clue
You can play the Vox crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HEART (noun)
- the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body
- the courage to carry on
- ARTERY (noun)
- a blood vessel that carries blood from the heart to the body
- a major thoroughfare that bears important traffic
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Large artery from the heart crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.