We have the answer for Parent's rule that forbids tubes and tablets crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Parent's rule that forbids tubes and tablets crossword clue most recently seen in the Vox Crossword.
Parent’s rule that forbids tubes and tablets Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Vox Crossword Answers
- Debater of Gavin on November 30, 2023 Crossword Clue
- Seasoning popular in the Southwest Crossword Clue
- Mustard made with white wine Crossword Clue
- Large artery from the heart Crossword Clue
- Square root of four Crossword Clue
- Be noncommittal Crossword Clue
- Suburban addition? Crossword Clue
- Basis for some poppers Crossword Clue
- Tool that splits a 22-Down Crossword Clue
- Middle pt. Crossword Clue
You can play the Vox crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PARENT (verb)
- look after a child until it is an adult
- PARENT (noun)
- a father or mother; one who begets or one who gives birth to or nurtures and raises a child; a relative who plays the role of guardian
- an organism (plant or animal) from which younger ones are obtained
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Parent’s rule that forbids tubes and tablets crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.