We have the answer for Large coffee server crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Large coffee server Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Large coffee server. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Large coffee server crossword clue should be:
- URN (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SERVER (noun)
- (computer science) a computer that provides client stations with access to files and printers as shared resources to a computer network
- a person whose occupation is to serve at table (as in a restaurant)
- COFFEE (noun)
- a medium brown to dark-brown color
- a beverage consisting of an infusion of ground coffee beans
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Moisture on lawns in the morning Crossword Clue
- Ship captain’s staff Crossword Clue
- Pool player’s stick Crossword Clue
- Sway suddenly Crossword Clue
- Photo Crossword Clue
- Zodiac feline Crossword Clue
- Mystical glow Crossword Clue
- Left at sea Crossword Clue
- Do damage to Crossword Clue
- American flag color Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.