We have the answer for Levy of “Schitt’s Creek” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Levy of “Schitt’s Creek” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Levy of “Schitt’s Creek”. This clue last appeared October 29, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Levy of “Schitt’s Creek” crossword clue should be:
- DAN (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CREEK (noun)
- a natural stream of water smaller than a river (and often a tributary of a river)
- any member of the Creek Confederacy (especially the Muskogee) formerly living in Georgia and Alabama but now chiefly in Oklahoma
- LEVY (verb)
- cause to assemble or enlist in the military
- impose and collect
- LEVY (noun)
- the act of drafting into military service
- a charge imposed and collected
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- “The Problem With ___” (2017 documentary) Crossword Clue
- Landscaper’s supply Crossword Clue
- “Vogue” singer Crossword Clue
- Send off Crossword Clue
- Alumni email address ender Crossword Clue
- Reynolds of “Deadpool” NYT Crossword Clue
- D.C.-to-Dover dir. Crossword Clue
- Treated with tablets Crossword Clue
- Clucking critter Crossword Clue
- Look ahead Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.