We have the answer for Levy of "Schitt's Creek" crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Levy of “Schitt’s Creek” Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on March 28, 2023. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Play-__: kids clay Crossword Clue
- Miso soup cube Crossword Clue
- Chicago airport code Crossword Clue
- Place for a peel Crossword Clue
- Conflict during 43-Downs presidency briefly Crossword Clue
- Nondigital means of telling time Crossword Clue
- Bygone jet for short Crossword Clue
- Taken from above as photos Crossword Clue
- Initial poker bet Crossword Clue
- Whoopis Ghost role Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CREEK (noun)
- a natural stream of water smaller than a river (and often a tributary of a river)
- any member of the Creek Confederacy (especially the Muskogee) formerly living in Georgia and Alabama but now chiefly in Oklahoma
- LEVY (verb)
- cause to assemble or enlist in the military
- impose and collect
- LEVY (noun)
- the act of drafting into military service
- a charge imposed and collected
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.