We have the answer for Lickety-split crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Lickety-split Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Lickety-split. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Lickety-split crossword clue should be:
- ASAP (4 letters)
- FAST (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FAST (adjective)
- unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause
- securely fixed in place
- FAST (adverb)
- firmly or closely
- FAST (noun)
- abstaining from food
- FAST (verb)
- abstain from certain foods, as for religious or medical reasons
- abstain from eating
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Abbr. above “0” NYT Crossword Clue
- Scottish refusal Crossword Clue
- Blarney Stone locale NYT Crossword Clue
- Symbol of poison on a warning label NYT Crossword Clue
- Hideout NYT Crossword Clue
- Hit head-on Crossword Clue
- In view NYT Crossword Clue
- Cut down to size NYT Crossword Clue
- Every which way NYT Crossword Clue
- Quickly form a friendship (with) NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.