We have the answer for Like Halley’s comet every 75 or so years crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Like Halley’s comet every 75 or so years Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Like Halley’s comet every 75 or so years. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Like Halley’s comet every 75 or so years crossword clue should be:
- RESEEN (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HALLEY (noun)
- English astronomer who used Newton’s laws of motion to predict the period of a comet (1656-1742)
- EVERY (adjective)
- each and all of a series of entities or intervals as specified
- (used of count nouns) each and all of the members of a group considered singly and without exception
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Greasy garage job NYT Crossword Clue
- Forty winks NYT Crossword Clue
- Certain vaccine target NYT Crossword Clue
- Lab vial NYT Crossword Clue
- One giving creepy looks NYT Crossword Clue
- Clipped Crossword Clue
- Be in the red Crossword Clue
- Justice Kagan Crossword Clue
- Irish name meaning “lover of hounds” NYT Crossword Clue
- Tone deafness, medically NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.