We have the answer for Liveliness crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Liveliness Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Liveliness. This clue last appeared August 15, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Liveliness crossword clue should be:
- PEP (3 letters)
- ESPRIT (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LIVELINESS (noun)
- general activity and motion
- animation and energy in action or expression
- ESPRIT (noun)
- liveliness of mind or spirit
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Counterpart of a “she-shed” NYT Crossword Clue
- Sheet of an animated cartoon NYT Crossword Clue
- Footwear giant headquartered in Boston, Mass. NYT Crossword Clue
- Super-quick snooze NYT Crossword Clue
- Either “E” of ESE NYT Crossword Clue
- Kind of technology in some modern military aircraft NYT Crossword Clue
- Work on, as an essay NYT Crossword Clue
- Works made of toy bricks NYT Crossword Clue
- Scribble absentmindedly NYT Crossword Clue
- Like the name Rob Banks, for a criminal NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.