We have the answer for Lock horns crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Lock horns crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Lock horns Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on January 26, 2024. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword January 26, 2024 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Taking too much credit, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Bugles alternative NYT Crossword Clue
- Some Minecraft blocks NYT Crossword Clue
- Rutabaga, for one NYT Crossword Clue
- Release of a new product to a limited audience NYT Crossword Clue
- Work through seven stages, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Ones whose careers have turning points? NYT Crossword Clue
- Record label for Pink, SZA and H.E.R. NYT Crossword Clue
- Show of Force? NYT Crossword Clue
- Take risks NYT Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- ARGUE (5 letters)
- TANGLE (6 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TANGLE (verb)
- twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
- disarrange or rumple; dishevel
- TANGLE (noun)
- something jumbled or confused
- a twisted and tangled mass that is highly interwoven
- LOCK (noun)
- a restraint incorporated into the ignition switch to prevent the use of a vehicle by persons who do not have the key
- enclosure consisting of a section of canal that can be closed to control the water level; used to raise or lower vessels that pass through it
- LOCK (verb)
- place in a place where something cannot be removed or someone cannot escape
- hold in a locking position
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Lock horns crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.