We have the answer for Marzipan nut crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Marzipan nut Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Marzipan nut. This clue last appeared March 21, 2023 in the Puzzle Page Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Marzipan nut crossword clue should be:
- ALMOND (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MARZIPAN (noun)
- almond paste and egg whites
- ALMOND (noun)
- small bushy deciduous tree native to Asia and North Africa having pretty pink blossoms and highly prized edible nuts enclosed in a hard green hull; cultivated in southern Australia and California
- oval-shaped edible seed of the almond tree
Today's Puzzle Page Crossword Answers
- Screamed Crossword Clue
- Yellow song-bird Crossword Clue
- OK! (inf) Crossword Clue
- Careful examination Crossword Clue
- Morsel Crossword Clue
- Cooled with cubes Crossword Clue
- Gently bubble away Crossword Clue
- Sign of tiredness Crossword Clue
- Travel charge Crossword Clue
- Connected, related Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.