We have the answer for More than one kind crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
More than one kind Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Throws out Crossword Clue
- Covering for your elbows Crossword Clue
- Pineapple resembler Crossword Clue
- Become aware of Crossword Clue
- Junior’s undertaking Crossword Clue
- Liability’s opposite Crossword Clue
- Stay out all night Crossword Clue
- Seminary student’s subject Crossword Clue
- Behaves badly Crossword Clue
- Part of many mid-February presents Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KIND (adjective)
- agreeable, conducive to comfort
- tolerant and forgiving under provocation
- KIND (noun)
- a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
- MORE (adjective)
- (comparative of `much’ used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree
- (comparative of `many’ used with count nouns) quantifier meaning greater in number
- MORE (noun)
- English statesman who opposed Henry VIII’s divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded; recalled for his concept of Utopia, the ideal state
- MORE (adverb)
- used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.