We have the answer for Moroccan port on the Strait of Gibraltar crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Moroccan port on the Strait of Gibraltar crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Moroccan port on the Strait of Gibraltar Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Drainage-system channel Crossword Clue
- First mass-produced hybrid vehicle Crossword Clue
- Fought in a melee Crossword Clue
- Foreshadowed Crossword Clue
- “Rizzoli & ___” (TNT crime drama) Crossword Clue
- “Never heard of it” Crossword Clue
- Small plateau Crossword Clue
- Chichen Itza people Crossword Clue
- Majority branch of Islam Crossword Clue
- Billionaire businessman Blavatnik Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TANGIER (noun)
- a city of northern Morocco at the west end of the Strait of Gibraltar
- STRAIT (noun)
- a bad or difficult situation or state of affairs
- a narrow channel of the sea joining two larger bodies of water
- STRAIT (adjective)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Moroccan port on the Strait of Gibraltar crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.