We have the answer for Move swiftly crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Move swiftly Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Move swiftly. This clue last appeared March 18, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Move swiftly crossword clue should be:
- DART (4 letters)
- FLIT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword March 18 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MOVE (verb)
- give an incentive for action
- be in a state of action
- MOVE (noun)
- the act of changing location from one place to another
- the act of changing your residence or place of business
- FLIT (verb)
- move along rapidly and lightly; skim or dart
- FLIT (noun)
- a sudden quick movement
- a secret move (to avoid paying debts)
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Take the wheel: Crossword Clue
- Group with a continental travel pass Crossword Clue
- Get by Crossword Clue
- Photo app options Crossword Clue
- Walk doggedly Crossword Clue
- Puts one’s foot down, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Ho Chi Minh City, before 1976 Crossword Clue
- A seeming eternity Crossword Clue
- Four-time Australian Open champ Crossword Clue
- Life summaries, for short Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.