We have the answer for Moves like a car crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Moves like a car crossword clue most recently seen in the Washington Post Daily Mini Meta Crossword.
Moves like a car Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Washington Post Daily Mini Meta Crossword on December 6, 2023. You can also find answers to past Washington Post Daily Mini Meta Crosswords.
Today's Washington Post Daily Mini Meta Crossword Answers
- Dramatic opening Crossword Clue
- “Hmm … sure” Crossword Clue
- “Daughter ___ Another Mother” (Netflix series) Crossword Clue
- It may accompany a wave in Waipahu Crossword Clue
- Move like a ghost Crossword Clue
- Word frequently cited by the Apostrophe Protection Society Crossword Clue
- Gold, silver, or bronze Crossword Clue
- Interrogation exclamation Crossword Clue
- Make a dent in, say Crossword Clue
You can play the Washington Post Daily Meta crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LIKE (verb)
- prefer or wish to do something
- feel about or towards; consider, evaluate, or regard
- LIKE (adjective)
- resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination
- conforming in every respect
- LIKE (noun)
- a similar kind
- a kind of person
- CAR (noun)
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Moves like a car crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.