We have the answer for Word frequently cited by the Apostrophe Protection Society crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Word frequently cited by the Apostrophe Protection Society crossword clue most recently seen in the Washington Post Daily Mini Meta Crossword.
Word frequently cited by the Apostrophe Protection Society Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Washington Post Daily Mini Meta Crossword on December 6, 2023. You can also find answers to past Washington Post Daily Mini Meta Crosswords.
Today's Washington Post Daily Mini Meta Crossword Answers
- Gold, silver, or bronze Crossword Clue
- Moves like a car Crossword Clue
- Dramatic opening Crossword Clue
- Move like a ghost Crossword Clue
- It may accompany a wave in Waipahu Crossword Clue
- Interrogation exclamation Crossword Clue
- Make a dent in, say Crossword Clue
- “Daughter ___ Another Mother” (Netflix series) Crossword Clue
- “Hmm … sure” Crossword Clue
You can play the Washington Post Daily Meta crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- APOSTROPHE (noun)
- address to an absent or imaginary person
- the mark (‘) used to indicate the omission of one or more letters from a printed word
- PROTECTION (noun)
- payment extorted by gangsters on threat of violence
- a covering that is intend to protect from damage or injury
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Word frequently cited by the Apostrophe Protection Society crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.