We have the answer for Muenster alternative crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Muenster alternative Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Muenster alternative. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Muenster alternative crossword clue should be:
- EDAM (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ALTERNATIVE (adjective)
- serving or used in place of another
- necessitating a choice between mutually exclusive possibilities
- ALTERNATIVE (noun)
- one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen
- EDAM (noun)
- mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls encased in a red covering
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Fancy vase Crossword Clue
- Bugs’ whirling adversary Crossword Clue
- ‘__ not amused’ Crossword Clue
- Transgress Crossword Clue
- Pepper grinder Crossword Clue
- Stitched together Crossword Clue
- Winter Olympics gear Crossword Clue
- Lacks the skills Crossword Clue
- Carries out Crossword Clue
- Accelerate, as an engine Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.