Modern Warfare 2 Season 6 has captivated gamers with the introduction of the hell-cursed anti-hero Spawn, who is on a mission to eliminate the Dark Ritual Operators in Al Mazrah and Vondel. This season also brings four new Multiplayer maps, three additional weapons, and the anticipated return of The Haunting.
The big question is the exact time Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Season 6 releases, and when is the release date? Use our Modern Warfare 2 Season 6 Countdown to find out everything you need to know! If you’re wondering when the next big gaming release, event, or reset will happen, then head to our Game Countdowns page to stay in the loop!
MW2 & Warzone Season 6 Release Time Countdown and Date
Are you ready for the new season of COD Modern Warfare 2 when it releases on September 27th, 2023, at 4 PM UTC? Get ready for the return of the Haunting in Warzone, and take on what the Dark Ritual Operators have unleashed! When the countdown below reaches zero, you’ll be able to dive into the action of Modern Warfare 2 Season 6, no matter where you live in the world!
MW2 & Warzone Season 6 Exact Release Times for Each Region
Time zones can be tricky, but if you’re eager to know the exact time Modern Warfare 2 Season 6 launches, we’ve got your back. Below is a list of time zones converted to when Modern Warfare 2 Season 6 will be available in your region:
- USA, LOS ANGELES (PDT) – September 27, 2023 at 9:00 AM
- USA, PHOENIX (MST) – September 27, 2023 at 9:00 AM
- USA, DENVER (MDT) – September 27, 2023 at 10:00 AM
- USA, AUSTIN (CDT) – September 27, 2023 at 11:00 AM
- USA, NEW YORK (EDT) – September 27, 2023 at 12:00 PM (Noon)
- BRAZIL, RIO DE JANEIRO (BRT) – September 27, 2023 at 1:00 PM
- UK, LONDON (BST) – September 27, 2023 at 5:00 PM
- GERMANY, BERLIN (CEST) – September 27, 2023 at 6:00 PM
- SOUTH AFRICA, CAPE TOWN (SAST) – September 27, 2023 at 6:00 PM
- UAE, DUBAI (GST) – September 27, 2023 at 8:00 PM
- INDIA, NEW DELHI (IST) – September 27, 2023 at 9:30 PM
- CHINA, BEIJING (CST) – September 28, 2023 at 12:00 AM (Midnight)
- JAPAN, TOKYO (JST) – September 28, 2023 at 1:00 AM
- AUSTRALIA, SYDNEY (AEST) – September 28, 2023 at 2:00 AM
- NEW ZEALAND, AUCKLAND (NZST) – September 28, 2023 at 5:00 AM
What’s coming in Modern Warfare 2 Season 6?
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Season 6 is set to bring a plethora of new content to the game, paving the way for the highly anticipated Modern Warfare 3. Activision has announced the release date and has also shed light on the new content players can expect. This includes new weapons, maps, Operators, and more. Four new maps will debut with the season’s launch, and two additional maps will receive updates mid-season in celebration of Halloween. The season will also introduce “The Haunting” event, bringing adjustments to various game modes in line with the Halloween theme. Players can look forward to three new weapons at the season’s start, with a fourth weapon, the DOOM Chainsaw, releasing mid-season. Additionally, six new Operators will join the roster, some of which are exclusive to the Season 6 Battle Pass, while others will be available through bundle packs.