We have the answer for Nation with the longest shoreline on the Caspian Sea crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Nation with the longest shoreline on the Caspian Sea Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Nation with the longest shoreline on the Caspian Sea. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Nation with the longest shoreline on the Caspian Sea crossword clue should be:
- KAZAKHSTAN (10 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword December 4 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHORELINE (noun)
- a boundary line between land and water
- CASPIAN (noun)
- a large saltwater lake between Iran and Russia fed by the Volga River; the largest inland body of water in the world
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Plea from the sea Crossword Clue
- Hieroglyphics snake Crossword Clue
- Upscale timepiece Crossword Clue
- Title for Thatcher or Truss Crossword Clue
- Stradivari’s teacher Crossword Clue
- Lottery winner’s option Crossword Clue
- Mexican state, informally Crossword Clue
- Cupid counterpart Crossword Clue
- Burglar Crossword Clue
- Gentle as __ Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.