We have the answer for ‘Odyssey,’ for instance crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
‘Odyssey,’ for instance Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ‘Odyssey,’ for instance. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ‘Odyssey,’ for instance crossword clue should be:
- EPICTALE (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ODYSSEY (noun)
- a Greek epic poem (attributed to Homer) describing the journey of Odysseus after the fall of Troy
- a long wandering and eventful journey
- INSTANCE (noun)
- an occurrence of something
- an item of information that is typical of a class or group
- INSTANCE (verb)
- clarify by giving an example of
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Trees named for insects Crossword Clue
- Only nation spelled with two 10-point Scrabble letters Crossword Clue
- Kauai greeting Crossword Clue
- Actress Streep Crossword Clue
- NFC West team Crossword Clue
- Mgmt. degree Crossword Clue
- Stomach soother Crossword Clue
- Orthodontist’s org. Crossword Clue
- Greek liqueur Crossword Clue
- Itsy-__ Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.