We have the answer for Nation with the most official languages (16) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Nation with the most official languages (16) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Nation with the most official languages (16). This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Nation with the most official languages (16) crossword clue should be:
- ZIMBABWE (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ZIMBABWE (noun)
- a landlocked republic in south central Africa formerly called Rhodesia; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1980
- NATION (noun)
- a politically organized body of people under a single government
- the people who live in a nation or country
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Former name of 89 Across Crossword Clue
- Music licensing org. Crossword Clue
- Piedmont wine city Crossword Clue
- Stomach soother Crossword Clue
- Saline solution containers Crossword Clue
- Pound of poetry Crossword Clue
- Flow slowly Crossword Clue
- Seize control of Crossword Clue
- Compass reading Crossword Clue
- Actress Streep Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.