We have the answer for Need to pay crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Need to pay crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Need to pay Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on February 1, 2024. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword February 1, 2024 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- ___ Harbour Fla NYT Crossword Clue
- Resolve NYT Crossword Clue
- Cultured dessert option NYT Crossword Clue
- 1/3,600th of a deg. NYT Crossword Clue
- Prepare for a kiss, perhaps NYT Crossword Clue
- Randy looks NYT Crossword Clue
- Depression precursor NYT Crossword Clue
- Brotherly greeting NYT Crossword Clue
- Potentially offensive, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Artoo’s well-spoken partner NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NEED (verb)
- have need of
- require as useful, just, or proper
- NEED (noun)
- anything that is necessary but lacking
- the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal; the reason for the action; that which gives purpose and direction to behavior
- OWE (verb)
- be in debt
- be indebted to, in an abstract or intellectual sense
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- NYT Crossword - February 1 2024
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - November 30 2023
- NYT Crossword - September 29 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - April 3 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - December 15 2022
- LA Times Crossword - February 24 2024
- Universal Crossword - February 24 2024
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Need to pay crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.