We have the answer for Needing a scrubbing crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Needing a scrubbing Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Needing a scrubbing. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Needing a scrubbing crossword clue should be:
- DIRTY (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SCRUBBING (noun)
- the act of cleaning a surface by rubbing it with a brush and soap and water
- DIRTY (adjective)
- obtained illegally or by improper means
- (of a manuscript) defaced with changes
- DIRTY (verb)
- make soiled, filthy, or dirty
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Crimson and scarlet Crossword Clue
- Leaves in a hurry Crossword Clue
- Great enthusiasm Crossword Clue
- 13 Down’s destinations Crossword Clue
- ‘Why would __ to you?’ Crossword Clue
- Drive-___ window Crossword Clue
- ‘My country, ’tis of __ . . .’ Crossword Clue
- Chicken-and-EGG question Crossword Clue
- Nest EGGs for the future Crossword Clue
- ___ mater Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.