We have the answer for New Haven school crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
New Haven school Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for New Haven school. This clue last appeared August 24, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the New Haven school crossword clue should be:
- YALE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HAVEN (noun)
- a sheltered port where ships can take on or discharge cargo
- a shelter serving as a place of safety or sanctuary
- SCHOOL (noun)
- a large group of fish
- the period of instruction in a school; the time period when school is in session
- SCHOOL (verb)
- teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
- educate in or as if in a school
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Chengdu-to-Wuhan direction Crossword Clue
- ‘See, I was right!’ Crossword Clue
- Hill with a flat top Crossword Clue
- Main religion in Turkey Crossword Clue
- Phrase announcing one’s arrival Crossword Clue
- Decibel or liter Crossword Clue
- Trees with cones Crossword Clue
- ‘My Cousin Vinny’ star Marisa Crossword Clue
- ‘Say kimchi!’ Crossword Clue
- Brewery creations Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.