We have the answer for Newspaper covering Congress, with “The” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Newspaper covering Congress, with “The” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Newspaper covering Congress, with “The”. This clue last appeared August 29, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Newspaper covering Congress, with “The” crossword clue should be:
- HILL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CONGRESS (noun)
- the social act of assembling for some common purpose
- the legislature of the United States government
- NEWSPAPER (noun)
- the physical object that is the product of a newspaper publisher
- cheap paper made from wood pulp and used for printing newspapers
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- James who sang “Tell Mama” NYT Crossword Clue
- Filled French pastry NYT Crossword Clue
- Poetic tributes Crossword Clue
- Trial version NYT Crossword Clue
- ¿__ está usted? NYT Crossword Clue
- “Similarly …” Crossword Clue
- Ends NYT Crossword Clue
- Haircut common in the Marine Corps NYT Crossword Clue
- Obtained from milk NYT Crossword Clue
- It’s “read” to an unruly crowd NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.