We have the answer for No longer active: Abbr crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
No longer active: Abbr Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for No longer active: Abbr. This clue last appeared July 31, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the No longer active: Abbr crossword clue should be:
- RET (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LONGER (noun)
- a person with a strong desire for something
- RET (verb)
- place (flax, hemp, or jute) in liquid so as to promote loosening of the fibers from the woody tissue
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Eggs in a lab NYT Crossword Clue
- Oscar ___, player of Poe Dameron in “Star Wars” films NYT Crossword Clue
- Executed, as a program NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ threat NYT Crossword Clue
- Tiny parts of archipelagoes NYT Crossword Clue
- Chopping NYT Crossword Clue
- Good in Chinese NYT Crossword Clue
- Home on the Riviera, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Lo-o-ong lecture from a parent? NYT Crossword Clue
- One-named ancient satirist … or a Pokémon character NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.