Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for No longer fresh, as rolls crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
No longer fresh, as rolls Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for No longer fresh, as rolls. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the No longer fresh, as rolls crossword clue should be:
- STALE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword November 23 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- LONGER (noun)
- a person with a strong desire for something.
- STALE (adjective)
- lacking originality or spontaneity; no longer new.
- lacking freshness, palatability, or showing deterioration from age.
- STALE (verb)
- urinate, of cattle and horses.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Gambling probabilities Crossword Clue
- Unclothed sculpture Crossword Clue
- Ingests Crossword Clue
- Paired groups to carry out missions Crossword Clue
- Soy product in veggie burgers Crossword Clue
- Leans to one side Crossword Clue
- Actress Russo Crossword Clue
- ‘Darn it!’ Crossword Clue
- Show-biz award quartet Crossword Clue
- German auto Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.