We have the answer for Novel novel format crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Novel novel format Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Sack NYT Crossword Clue
- Mothers’ sisters Crossword Clue
- Delete NYT Crossword Clue
- Marked, as a ballot Crossword Clue
- Prefix with syllabic NYT Crossword Clue
- Covert __ NYT Crossword Clue
- Commit an illegal act NYT Crossword Clue
- Stay fresh NYT Crossword Clue
- Completely miss the ball NYT Crossword Clue
- Members of a flock NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FORMAT (verb)
- divide (a disk) into marked sectors so that it may store data
- set (printed matter) into a specific format
- FORMAT (noun)
- the organization of information according to preset specifications (usually for computer processing)
- the general appearance of a publication
- NOVEL (adjective)
- original and of a kind not seen before
- pleasantly new or different
- NOVEL (noun)
- an extended fictional work in prose; usually in the form of a story
- a printed and bound book that is an extended work of fiction
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.