We have the answer for Third degree? crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Third degree? crossword clue answer below.
Third degree? Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- “Star Trek: Discovery” character ___ Tal Crossword Clue
- Et ___ Crossword Clue
- Native of northern Alaska Crossword Clue
- Scratches the surface? Crossword Clue
- City named in the Steve Miller Band’s “Take the Money and Run” Crossword Clue
- “Moving you to ___” (bit of workplace politeness) Crossword Clue
- Forty beats per minute, maybe Crossword Clue
- Spread open Crossword Clue
- In again Crossword Clue
- Some are described as chestnut Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- CUBIC (5 letters)
- PHD (3 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CUBIC (adjective)
- having the shape of a cube; having three dimensions
- involving the cube and no higher power of a quantity or variable
- THIRD (adjective)
- coming next after the second and just before the fourth in position
- THIRD (noun)
- the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed near the third of the bases in the infield (counting counterclockwise from home plate)
- one of three equal parts of a divisible whole
- THIRD (adverb)
- in the third place
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Third degree? crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.