We have the answer for Ohio claims to be its birthplace crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Ohio claims to be its birthplace Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Ohio claims to be its birthplace. This clue last appeared June 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Ohio claims to be its birthplace crossword clue should be:
- AVIATION (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AVIATION (noun)
- travel via aircraft
- the art of operating aircraft
- BIRTHPLACE (noun)
- where something originated or was nurtured in its early existence
- the place where someone was born
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Mortgage offering NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Gant, protagonist of Thomas Wolfe’s “Look Homeward, Angel” NYT Crossword Clue
- Literally, “skewer” NYT Crossword Clue
- Jeep successor NYT Crossword Clue
- X, maybe, in Spanish NYT Crossword Clue
- No longer happening Crossword Clue
- Title for Frida Kahlo NYT Crossword Clue
- Brazilian’s place NYT Crossword Clue
- R.N.’s insertion NYT Crossword Clue
- FLIP NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.