We have the answer for Old ___, Conn. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Old ___, Conn. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Old ___, Conn.. This clue last appeared August 7, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Old ___, Conn. crossword clue should be:
- LYME (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CONN (verb)
- conduct or direct the steering of a ship or plane
- OLD (adjective)
- skilled through long experience
- belonging to some prior time
- OLD (noun)
- past times (especially in the phrase `in days of old’)
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- 23rd in a series … or a hint to 27-Across NYT Crossword Clue
- Bit of HI gear? NYT Crossword Clue
- Baseball announcer’s call on a home run NYT Crossword Clue
- Holds in high regard NYT Crossword Clue
- University of New Mexico team NYT Crossword Clue
- Think creatively NYT Crossword Clue
- Spelling aid? NYT Crossword Clue
- “I kid you not!” NYT Crossword Clue
- Introductory courses NYT Crossword Clue
- “Oh, I see!” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.