We have the answer for One of about 53 in a typical Oreo cookie crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
One of about 53 in a typical Oreo cookie Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for One of about 53 in a typical Oreo cookie. This clue last appeared August 15, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the One of about 53 in a typical Oreo cookie crossword clue should be:
- CALORIE (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CALORIE (noun)
- unit of heat defined as the quantity of heat required to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water by 1 degree centigrade at atmospheric pressure
- a unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water by one degree at one atmosphere pressure; used by nutritionists to characterize the energy-producing potential in food
- COOKIE (noun)
- the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit’ is the British term)
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- $20 dispensers NYT Crossword Clue
- Kind of technology in some modern military aircraft NYT Crossword Clue
- Dory’s friend, in a Pixar film NYT Crossword Clue
- Did some summing NYT Crossword Clue
- Ex-Marine, e.g., informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Sounds of contented pleasure NYT Crossword Clue
- Work on, as an essay NYT Crossword Clue
- “Pointer” for giving presentations NYT Crossword Clue
- Young ‘uns NYT Crossword Clue
- Irish surname that anagrams to A SHOE NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.