We have the answer for One of eight, on an octopus crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the One of eight, on an octopus crossword clue answer below.
One of eight, on an octopus Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Themed Crossword on September 22, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our Daily Themed Crossword September 22, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past Daily Themed Crosswords.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- “Don’t drink and drive” ad, e.g.: Abbr. (word hiddden in “psalm”) Crossword Clue
- Suffix with “anto” or “syno” Crossword Clue
- Close male friend, fondly Crossword Clue
- More than enough (anagram of “maple”) Crossword Clue
- Expansive, like the ocean Crossword Clue
- Barbecue rod Crossword Clue
- Edge of a glass Crossword Clue
- Lobster eggs Crossword Clue
- “Not good or bad, it was just ___!” (very boring) Crossword Clue
- ___ Mosby from “How I Met Your Mother” Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OCTOPUS (noun)
- bottom-living cephalopod having a soft oval body with eight long tentacles
- tentacles of octopus prepared as food
- EIGHT (noun)
- one of four playing cards in a deck with eight pips on the face
- a group of United States painters founded in 1907 and noted for their realistic depictions of sordid aspects of city life
- EIGHT (adjective)
- being one more than seven
Daily Themed Crossword is a popular online crossword puzzle game that is updated daily with new puzzles for players to solve. The game is developed by PlaySimple Games and is available on both iOS and Android devices.
The puzzles in Daily Themed Crossword are organized around a different theme each day, with clues and answers related to that theme. For example, the theme for a particular day might be movies, and all the clues and answers would be related to movies in some way.
The game is designed to be accessible to players of all skill levels, with puzzles ranging from easy to difficult. The game also includes helpful features such as hints and the ability to reveal individual letters or words to help players progress through more challenging puzzles.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the One of eight, on an octopus crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.