7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue One who refines a manuscript, we have the answer below.
One who refines a manuscript 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue One who refines a manuscript in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- EDITOR (6 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EDITOR (noun)
- a person responsible for the editorial aspects of publication; the person who determines the final content of a text (especially of a newspaper or magazine).
- (computer science) a program designed to perform such editorial functions as rearrangement or modification or deletion of data.
- MANUSCRIPT (noun)
- handwritten book or document.
- the form of a literary work submitted for publication.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Slight, of a resemblance – 7 Little Words
- Implied – 7 Little Words
- Drew attention to – 7 Little Words
- Like some teeth – 7 Little Words
- Grumpy quality – 7 Little Words
- Power carving tool – 7 Little Words
- Former genesis member peter – 7 Little Words
- Camera component – 7 Little Words
- Jackie kennedy’s hat style – 7 Little Words
- The space between – 7 Little Words