We have the answer for Ore-Ida morsel crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Ore-Ida morsel Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Ore-Ida morsel. This clue last appeared March 22, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Ore-Ida morsel crossword clue should be:
- TATERTOT (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MORSEL (noun)
- a small amount of solid food; a mouthful
- a small quantity of anything
- ORE (noun)
- a mineral that contains metal that is valuable enough to be mined
- a monetary subunit in Denmark and Norway and Sweden; 100 ore equal 1 krona
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Beach robe Crossword Clue
- Miso soup cube Crossword Clue
- Baptism or bris Crossword Clue
- One-named singer with the 2002 #1 hit Foolish Crossword Clue
- Quarterback Favre Crossword Clue
- 1942 Philippine battle site Crossword Clue
- Baseball’s home __ Crossword Clue
- Lovergirl singer __ Marie Crossword Clue
- Who __ is coming? Crossword Clue
- Very tired Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.