We have the answer for Oreo ingredient crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Oreo ingredient Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Oreo ingredient. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Oreo ingredient crossword clue should be:
- COCOA (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INGREDIENT (noun)
- food that is a component of a mixture in cooking
- an abstract part of something
- COCOA (noun)
- a beverage made from cocoa powder and milk and sugar; usually drunk hot
- powder of ground roasted cacao beans with most of the fat removed
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Caribbean leader for 52 years Crossword Clue
- Place to dine Crossword Clue
- Apple desktops Crossword Clue
- Factor in a horoscope Crossword Clue
- Coarse in one’s words Crossword Clue
- Creeping greenery Crossword Clue
- Sort of flatbread Crossword Clue
- Apple that’s flat Crossword Clue
- High-tech car key Crossword Clue
- Olympian messenger Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.