We have the answer for Sort of flatbread crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sort of flatbread Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sort of flatbread. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sort of flatbread crossword clue should be:
- PITA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FLATBREAD (noun)
- any of various breads made from usually unleavened dough
- PITA (noun)
- usually small round bread that can open into a pocket for filling
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Taken singly Crossword Clue
- Creeping greenery Crossword Clue
- Oreo ingredient Crossword Clue
- Apple establishment Crossword Clue
- Pyrenees nation Crossword Clue
- Invitation exhortation Crossword Clue
- Show with ‘Valjean’s Confession’ Crossword Clue
- Sales disclaimer Crossword Clue
- Friend’s home Crossword Clue
- Close in on Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.