We have the answer for Org. for traffic cops? crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Org. for traffic cops? crossword clue most recently seen in the LA Times Crossword.
Org. for traffic cops? Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Killing Eve actress Fiona LA Times Crossword Clue
- Ice cream novelties discontinued in 2022 LA Times Crossword Clue
- __ rhythm: brain waves pattern LA Times Crossword Clue
- AAA and BBB LA Times Crossword Clue
- Coming Home singer Bridges LA Times Crossword Clue
- Things that get bad marks LA Times Crossword Clue
- Safari runners LA Times Crossword Clue
- Small world? LA Times Crossword Clue
- Biblical twin of Jacob LA Times Crossword Clue
- Ink spot? LA Times Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TRAFFIC (noun)
- social or verbal interchange (usually followed by `with’)
- buying and selling; especially illicit trade
- TRAFFIC (verb)
- deal illegally
- trade or deal a commodity
- ATF (noun)
- the law enforcement and tax collection agency of the Treasury Department that enforces federal laws concerning alcohol and tobacco products and firearms and explosives and arson
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the LA Times Crossword
The LA Times Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Los Angeles Times newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its clever clues and challenging difficulty level, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The LA Times Crossword was first introduced in 2005, and has since become a beloved tradition for many crossword solvers. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the LA Times Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Org. for traffic cops? crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.