We have the answer for Palindromic explosive crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Palindromic explosive Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Palindromic explosive. This clue last appeared September 10, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Palindromic explosive crossword clue should be:
- TNT (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EXPLOSIVE (adjective)
- liable to lead to sudden change or violence
- serving to explode or characterized by explosion or sudden outburst
- EXPLOSIVE (noun)
- a chemical substance that undergoes a rapid chemical change (with the production of gas) on being heated or struck
- TNT (noun)
- explosive consisting of a yellow crystalline compound that is a flammable toxic derivative of toluene
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Aspiring musician’s recordings Crossword Clue
- ___ and Peace (Tolstoy novel) Crossword Clue
- Animal that often has a beard Crossword Clue
- Started playing for money Crossword Clue
- Lawyer and educator Hill Crossword Clue
- King in Hindi Crossword Clue
- Help is here! Crossword Clue
- Big name among pool players? Crossword Clue
- Birds that fly in a V formation Crossword Clue
- Like osmium and iridium Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.