We have the answer for PAC beneficiary crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
PAC beneficiary Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for PAC beneficiary. This clue last appeared December 2, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the PAC beneficiary crossword clue should be:
- POL (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword December 2 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BENEFICIARY (noun)
- the semantic role of the intended recipient who benefits from the happening denoted by the verb in the clause
- the recipient of funds or other benefits
- POL (noun)
- a person active in party politics
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Uno e due Crossword Clue
- Capture forward and backward? Crossword Clue
- Group that combats age discrimination Crossword Clue
- Exasperating Crossword Clue
- They put you in your place Crossword Clue
- Like the Sherpa Tenzing Norgay Crossword Clue
- Makes chicken noises Crossword Clue
- Pitcher stat Crossword Clue
- Hauls around Crossword Clue
- Hold Me Grammy winner K.T. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.