We have the answer for Amendment regarding enumerated rights crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Amendment regarding enumerated rights crossword clue most recently seen in the Vox Crossword.
Amendment regarding enumerated rights Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Vox Crossword Answers
- Length of many leases Crossword Clue
- Large artery from the heart Crossword Clue
- Debater of Gavin on November 30, 2023 Crossword Clue
- Seasoning popular in the Southwest Crossword Clue
- Be noncommittal Crossword Clue
- Home venue for the Denver Nuggets and Colorado Avalanche Crossword Clue
- Drum in a drum kit Crossword Clue
- Boorish type Crossword Clue
- Suburban addition? Crossword Clue
- Seasoning popular in the Northeast Crossword Clue
You can play the Vox crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AMENDMENT (noun)
- a statement that is added to or revises or improves a proposal or document (a bill or constitution etc.)
- the act of amending or correcting
- NINTH (adjective)
- coming next after the eighth and just before the tenth in position
- NINTH (noun)
- one part in nine equal parts
- position nine in a countable series of things
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Amendment regarding enumerated rights crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.