We have the answer for Part of a French 101 conjugation crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Part of a French 101 conjugation Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Part of a French 101 conjugation. This clue last appeared June 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Part of a French 101 conjugation crossword clue should be:
- ETES (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CONJUGATION (noun)
- the act of pairing a male and female for reproductive purposes
- the state of being joined together
- FRENCH (noun)
- the people of France
- United States sculptor who created the seated marble figure of Abraham Lincoln in the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C. (1850-1931)
- FRENCH (adjective)
- of or pertaining to France or the people of France
- FRENCH (verb)
- cut (e.g, beans) lengthwise in preparation for cooking
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Go with the ___ Crossword Clue
- Windows might be opened by one NYT Crossword Clue
- TV character who said “I do love a locker room. It smells like potential” NYT Crossword Clue
- Impertinent sort NYT Crossword Clue
- Creator of terraced agricultural fields known as andenes NYT Crossword Clue
- Place to slurp ramen NYT Crossword Clue
- Ohio claims to be its birthplace NYT Crossword Clue
- When doubled, racing sound NYT Crossword Clue
- Renée ___ Goldsberry of “Hamilton” NYT Crossword Clue
- Source of the quote “It is more blessed to give than to receive” NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.