We have the answer for Jeep successor crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Jeep successor Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Jeep successor. This clue last appeared June 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Jeep successor crossword clue should be:
- HUMVEE (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JEEP (noun)
- a car suitable for traveling over rough terrain
- HUMVEE (noun)
- a high mobility, multipurpose, military vehicle with four-wheel drive
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Ohio claims to be its birthplace NYT Crossword Clue
- Toward the tail NYT Crossword Clue
- Alternative to blinds NYT Crossword Clue
- Literally, “skewer” NYT Crossword Clue
- Summer temperatures of 120º F, in Death Valley NYT Crossword Clue
- Wuthering Heights setting Crossword Clue
- Cause of a breakup NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Gant, protagonist of Thomas Wolfe’s “Look Homeward, Angel” NYT Crossword Clue
- Alive with excitement NYT Crossword Clue
- Good auto for an L.A.-to-N.Y.C. road trip? NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.