We have the answer for Passover meal crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Passover meal Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Passover meal. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Passover meal crossword clue should be:
- SEDER (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SEDER (noun)
- (Judaism) the ceremonial dinner on the first night (or both nights) of Passover
- PASSOVER (noun)
- (Judaism) a Jewish festival (traditionally 8 days from Nissan 15) celebrating the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Blacken on a grill Crossword Clue
- Synagogue skullcap Crossword Clue
- Dole out Crossword Clue
- Truck fuel Crossword Clue
- Tried to get elected Crossword Clue
- Freight train rider Crossword Clue
- Cry from a crib Crossword Clue
- Rides waves Crossword Clue
- Top poker cards Crossword Clue
- Pronoun pair Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.